Sunday, May 27, 2012

whole

you spill into me .. drowning my senses .. caressing my desires .. your words too sweet to let go .. i wait for you .. like a lingering distraction .. a constant calling from within .. like a vision to vivid to forget .. you taunt me .. both day & night .. i can't escape your powerful attraction .. i run but still you catch me .. my feet unable to grip the surface .. i'm frozen in the wake of your presence .. unable to speak .. angelic and meek .. i stand before you broken as you pick up each little piece .. how can you love me .. thru all my childish displays .. you polish what's been tarnished .. you carve your masterpiece .. i'm falling for you jesus .. like the lover of my soul .. take my broken pieces .. once again make me ...... whole

No comments:

Post a Comment