Saturday, May 12, 2012

Who Is She ?

Who is she? This little girl staring back at me? She's always been 6yrs old. What does she want from me? She reminds me of my innocence. She reminds me of the purity that once did exist. She's beautiful this little girl with her crystal blue eyes of love and forgiveness for those who have stolen pieces of her innocence. I'm sorry I didn't protect you. I'm sorry I didn't say no. I'm sorry I walked through this valley .. wondering all alone. I thought I was much tougher back then, I thought I could mend these pieces alone. But all i did was leave you broken. Why do you still love me? After all I've put you thru? How can you still be so innocent. How can you still be so young? Help me to release this pain. Help me to forgive. Help me to let them go and never think on them again. I will not judge my past, leave me to live in freedom. Dear child, welcome me back with your open arms. With the innocence of when we were six and the world was just a beautiful place. Today, I really saw you .. as I looked in the mirror.

i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment