Saturday, October 22, 2011

He lives within me

I always thought I knew what I wanted, until I met you. Suddenly, the list went out the window. Your words became the paintings of my imagination. You, the secret within my deepest desires. You are the vision within my soul, dancing to the beat of my drum. I've dreamt you in a thousand daydreams but never felt your touch till now. Your silence is deafening. Sing to me as you strum your guitar. Sing your words of poetry. Sing to me in the darkest night. My heart yearns for you to share your thoughts, doesn't matter the melody. I see you when I close my eyes. I see you when I lie awake. I see the you, you try to disguise. The you, you don't quite realize. The you, you wish to be and even the you, you doubt you'll ever become. I see you. The real you. My love .. I'm right here waiting for you. It was just one glance. It was a simple hello between two faded hearts. It was the first time I met you, and still I can't let it go. You captured me in that moment .. so many moons ago. You've ruined me for any other man who will try to conquer this heart. He'll never be you. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment